Experience the difference
- Adjustable strap (sling across the body or waist)
- Belt Case
- Headset Boom Microphone
- Lapel Microphone
- AFC (anti-feedback circuitry) technology to improve gain before feedback
- ABS body for better sound reproduction
- Enhanced components employed for critical parts prone to wear and tear
- Padded Travel Carry Case
SAVE YOUR VOICE BUY NOW
The Worlds Smallest High Powered Voice Amplifier
The ALDS Mini-Buddy Voice Amplifier has been developed for those with temporary or permanent voice impairment. When using the Mini-Buddy a comfortable speech level can be achieved for effective everyday communications while reducing vocal stress and strain.
The ALDS Mini-Buddy can boost vocal output up to 6 times without the audio feedback when used with the new improved ALDS rear wear headset boom microphone (MB8HM) or the lightweight neck-worn microphone (NM900NI)
- The Mini-Buddy allows dependable operation from 4 to 8 hours of continuous use depending on amplification requirements. The greater the amplification, the greater the draw on the battery.