Experience the difference
We guarantee you the ‘wow’ factor when you give our voice amplifier a try. With 8 watts power coupled with a 2 ¾” aluminium reinforced speaker cone, crystal clear and distorted voice reproduction is what you can hear.
The voice amplifier weighs simply 175 grams but is packed with most complex circuitry designs to ensure simple operation. Easy to use and ergonomically designed for comfort and style.
- Adjustable strap (sling across the body or waist)
- Belt Case
- Headset Boom Microphone
- Lapel Microphone
- AFC (anti-feedback circuitry) technology to improve gain before feedback
- ABS body for better sound reproduction
- Enhanced components employed for critical parts prone to wear and tear
- Padded Travel Carry Case
SAVE YOUR VOICE BUY NOW
The Worlds Smallest High Powered Voice Amplifier
The ALDS Mini-Buddy Voice Amplifier has been developed for those with temporary or permanent voice impairment. When using the Mini-Buddy a comfortable speech level can be achieved for effective everyday communications while reducing vocal stress and strain.
The ALDS Mini-Buddy can boost vocal output up to 6 times without the audio feedback when used with the new improved ALDS rear wear headset boom microphone (MB8HM) or the lightweight neck-worn microphone (NM900NI)
* Featuring environmentally friendly high capacity Nickel Metal Hydride batteries (NiMH) that can be recharged overnight.
* Simple on / amplification / off switch for ease of use
* Lanyard, belt mount or shoulder strap convenience.
* Single power & charging indicator light.
* Mini-Buddy cover protector with belt loop
- The Mini-Buddy allows dependable operation from 4 to 8 hours of continuous use depending on amplification requirements. The greater the amplification, the greater the draw on the battery.